Thursday, November 13, 2014

Golden Vlog: Thanksgiving Edition

Before y'all run away screaming, you read that title correctly. We are doing another edition of the Golden Vlog: linking up with Life w/ Mrs G & The Artist.

ALSO! This is my 100th POST! Yes, 100. I feel like this should be celebrated in some way. Good thing we're doing a vlog today, because that makes it kind of special. How fun, right?

ANYWAY....
I had a lot of fun last month when we did the Currently Edition: Vlog Form, so I was excited to do another this month!
Life w/ Mrs G & the Artist
The topic this month is all about Thanksgiving. (one of my favorite Holidays!)
Just like last month, please forgive me because I have ZERO video editing software, I had to keep looking at my phone, AND the kiddos decided they needed to participate as well.
November Questions:
1. What is your favorite thanksgiving tradition?
2. Do you travel to be with family or do they come to you?
3. Do you have the traditional thanksgiving dinner or do something completely dinner and unique to your family? If so, what is it? 
4. What's the MUST have item for thanksgiving dinner?
5. Do you decorate for Christmas Thanksgiving weekend?
6. Are you a black-friday shopper or no? If so .. do you go crazy early or sleep in and miss the crowds?
7. Have a favorite recipe? Care to share?
8. What are you MOST thankful for this year?

So here we go! 


why does youtube always screenshot the least flattering pose? haha!
haha. all I can do is laugh at myself. I hope all of my new followers stick around ;)
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

20 comments :

  1. Haha you have some little stars there, loving the camera! And now I want chips and dip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your previous vlogs, I'm so happy to see and hear you! And green bean casserole for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such hams!!! Lol I'm sorry about the chips and dip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I put the link up there. Lol. I had a vlog on Emily's blog too! Glad you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your videos!! So real! I love that your kiddos got in this time! And isn't French onion dip the best?!?' Love it!! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is your hair so cute!?!?!! Poor baby coughs! Food takes the win for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. French onion is my favorite! lol I'm glad y'all like my videos. I guess it's a good thing I don't have any editing software. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA I tried SO little on my hair that day. this was filmed LAST week (pre new job). but thanks for the love! you're too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  9. ddaaawwww thanks. I'm blushing. I tried so little that day. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS! we need a celebration drink! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like a lot of people are really die hard about their green bean casserole! I don't think I've ever actually tried it. Haha! I can't stand Black Friday shopping either... it's ridiculous to me. Plus, I'm usually way to stuffed to do anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so sweet. Your vlogs are fun! And I love the cameos by Ainsley and Zander! Happy 100th post!!! (And now I need french onion dip)

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEEEE! Congrats on your 100th post!!! And I love your vlog! You are too cute!! Your kids are the CUUUTEST.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 100th!! YAY!! So exciting! And I love hearing all about family traditions for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll share my dip with you and Meagan! Thanks for the kind words. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. STUFFING! Congratulations on your 100th post--such a great accomplishment! Also--I love that we got to see your kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wahoo, happy 100!!! :) A vlog is totally the way to celebrate that! I loved it and the kiddos, they are too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your 100th post!! Your kids are adorable! I only ever liked the very top part of green bean casserole, just the top with the onions, none of the veggies.

    ReplyDelete