Sunday, March 20, 2016

A New Beginning

Ok. So. Wow. I kind of wish someone could get a picture of me right now. I'm literally sitting on the bed at my grandparents' house in the basement. With my fingers hovering over the keyboard. I have no idea where to start, y'all.

Um so. I guess, I'm back. Or I'm trying to be. I have no idea if I still have any loyal readers anymore or not, but I kind of don't care. I really don't know what my blog will be focused on anymore, but I just know I want to get back into it. Thanks to Amanda for sending me her old friend, Mabel (hi, my macbook has a name!) so I have a laptop once again.

A quick update... My divorce is final. As of this past Monday, March 14. There's still some things I would like to get worked out, and some things I really don't agree with. Like him having primary physical custody of the kids. I hate it.
For now, just know I'm okay. I will be moving soon. I will update with that new adventure.

Since my last blog post, I have started a new job. I've been at this job since January of this year. I absolutely love it here. The people I work with are amazing. Just no blogging at work. ;)

I guess this post really has no point. My mind is still all over the place. Just know, for now, that things are OK. I'm still working through some things, and I'm really sorry for falling off of the face of the earth. I'm a bad Llama.


 photo TRLSigNov2014_zps7a838dc4.png

No comments :

Post a Comment