Monday, January 5, 2015

UPDATE

Hey guys! It's Amanda from Knock on Wood.

I'm stopping by to let you loverly Llamas know that Melissa is going through a yucky personal situation right now that might keep her away for a bit.

I can tell you that she and her family are all healthy and nothing has happened to her furkids either. Please keep Melissa and her family in your prayers.

Tweet her, Email her, or leave her a sweet comment on this post to let her know we are here for her and that she's in our thoughts.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Amanda

11 comments :

  1. thanks for letting us know amanda and keeping you and your family in my thoughts, melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH we are thinking about you, friend! I hope we get to see you back here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Amanda! & Miss you Melissa! You & your family are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Melissa is too sweet!! Hate hearing this, hope everything is alright! You are in our prayers sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sorry to hear this! Keeping you in my thoughts, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, sweet friend. I am sooooooo, soooooooo sorry. Please let me know if I can do anything, and I will start the prayers tonight. We are here for you!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE love you Mel! Can't wait for you to be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love you, Melissa!!!!!!! <3 Our most favorite Llama! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are doing okay Melissa. Prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa.....your llama herd/tribe is waiting for you and wishing the best for you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to hear this! I miss you + hope everything works out! Obviously, you're in my thoughts + prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything!!!

    ReplyDelete