Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Adventures in Painting

It's official. We're all moved into our new home. Well... I take that back. We're not all moved in. Everything is here, but it's not unpacked. Two days before the move my sister, mother in law, and myself painted the cabinets in the kitchen... in case you forgot here's the before shot

Horrible, right?? The yellow isn't so bad, but with the green it's awful!


The color we chose (read: were given) is kind of an off white / eggshell color. It took two coats to cover everything up, but even just a little made it look so much better!


With just one coat it brightened everything up!



and TADA! All done! Pardon the messy counters... I kind of threw everything up there. I love the way the color turned out. Also, side note and mini happy dance: I have a dishwasher! I didn't have one at our old house! I'm just a lot excited!
Next I think we'll tackle the bathroom!

3 comments :

  1. It looks great!!!!! What to come paint ours next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You did a great job!! I really like the yellow now that the green is gone :)

    ReplyDelete