Friday, August 29, 2014

Cheers, To You My Friends!


What a crazy week it's been, right? Or is it just me? Either way, TGIF and even better that it's a long weekend! Happy Labor Day in advance! I may or may not show up for the party on Monday. Kids are out of school, and hubby and I are off work, so we may go to the lake or something fun!

That being said, it is Friday and on Fridays we share the love with Meagan! I had so many favorite posts this week it wasn't even funny, y'all. It was definitely hard to pick just a few!

All The Joys Friday Favorites
 
+ Ashley at That Southern Mama cracked me up this morning with "How to be a Mama Blogger". Ok, honestly she cracks me up daily, and I love her sense of taste for fashion and home decor. If you're a mama or soon to be mama and in the blogging community, you will appreciate this post from Ashley.
 
+ Meagan at All the Joys confessed this week. (And I may have stollen her idea to do the same thing). Moms are busy, moms work hard... so what's wrong with a marshmallow for breakfast? As long as the kids are happy and you know they'll get some sort of nutrition later on in the day, right? Right. No judgement here!
 
+ Meg at Love, Life and the Webers post from Wednesday Wishes was just "like, whoa". She asks the question, "Why can't my son be a princess for Halloween?" My immediate response was "he can!", but with the way society is and with everyone being so judgemental, it's hard. I loved reading the comments on her post too: so much encouragement toward her.
 
+ Cassie at Sage the Blog took us to COSTA RICA this week, y'all! How fun, right? I love seeing her pictures each week from wedding pics, to trips, etc. Cassie is very talented and very sweet, and no I'm not just saying that: it's true!
 
 
Who were some of your faves this week? I love Fridays and getting the chance to read some blogs I haven't read during the week. Happy Friday, y'all! Be safe this weekend! 

5 comments :

  1. You're so sweet. I loved Meg's post about her son too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so sweet! :P I am glad i make you laugh! Thats what its all about! Love you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to checking the ones you mentioned out! Have a great weekend, Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me and of course linking up! I want whatever it is you're drinking in that pic :) have a great loooong weekend!

    ReplyDelete