Thursday, September 25, 2014

eShakti Love and Feeling Pretty

If you're a loyal reader to my corner of the internet, you definitely know that I'm not a fashion blogger. However, when eShakti contacted me asking if I'd like to do a review, I didn't even hesitate to say yes. This dress was provided as a completely free sample as long as I agreed to write a completely honest review. All opinions are my own, and I haven't been compensated with any money, just a really amazing dress.


So I went over to the link provided with the dresses (and shirts, and skirts, and pants) I could choose from. Y'all, that was a hard choice. There are so many pretty dresses in practically every style you could imagine. I kept going to a really pretty maxi dress, but in the end I'm thrilled with my choice.

If you're like me and not that familiar with eShakti, let me warn you: Yes, the price tags are high, and I was a little intimidated while browsing. Thinking to myself, "seriously? there's no way they'd really send me this dress." Well, they did and it's here. The price reflects the quality though. (AMAZING quality!) As a mom of two, something like this isn't something I would normally buy "just because". This would be a purchase that I'd save up for as a treat for myself. Most of my clothes are target and / or Old Navy.
The best part about their clothes? They are completely 100% able to customize to how you want it! Don't want the pockets in your dress? No problem! Don't like the sleeves? Take em' off! I love that about a company. So many times women are faced with "OK, this is how I made the dress and this is how you're going to get it." That's not always the best thing. Women are so incredibly different, and just because two people could be the same dress size doesn't mean they have the same measurements. eShakti has the option to give them your measurements and get a dress made special for you.



So here's the dress I selected. A simple black dress with gorgeous turquoise embellishment. Like I said, it was difficult to choose. I received the email on a Saturday, picked my dress by Sunday, and by Monday I was wondering if I had chosen a different style. I'm glad I didn't though. This dress feels very "Me". Clearly, I love it! The back has buttons that make it look like it buttons up the back, but I'll let you in on a secret, they're fake! But SO cute. My long hair covers the buttons, but I promise they're there.




I think one of the things I love most about eShakti is the customer service. The media rep stayed in contact with me via email, and let me know when my sample shipped along with the tracking information. I was pleasantly surprised to find they shipped the dress via Express, so when it shipped on the 20th it arrived to me by the 23rd! Talk about quick delivery! I'm very pleased with the cut and fit of this dress. It's not too snug, and it "hits" in all of the right places I think. Perfect for a wedding, or work, or whatever. I chose to dress up for the photo shoot and wear heels, but it looks totally cute with flats too! What do you think?

I'm pretty in love with this dress, and I'm definitely going to recommend them to as many people as I can! Because they're so awesome, they've provided my readers with a discount code! If you'd like to get your own eShakti dress, the media department has been so kind as to provide a discount code to get 10% off! Just use code "theramblingllama" exclusively created for y'all to get 10% OFF – valid from 09/24/2014 – 10/24/2014.


How awesome is that?
You can follow eShakti on TwitterFacebookPinterest, and Instagram

12 comments :

  1. You look awesome girl! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love it too. I'm really pleased with my selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress is SO cute on you!! The flowers at the top are so pretty. Was this a fun post for you to do?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lot of fun to do! I've never really been camera shy (obviously with my goofy faces). I don't think fashion blogging is my "thing" but it was a fun experience and I'm glad I did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the choice of dress....I think it was wise. It can be casual or dressy and plus it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! That's exactly what I was thinking when I picked it. I knew I needed something to wear to a wedding in two weeks, but I can dress it down with leggings and flats, too. :) Sadly, it's not great for work because most of the time I'm in a hard hat, safety goggles, and steel toe shoes. :P lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness I love it. SO cute. and the pockets are necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo pretty!! I'm glad you picked this one. It suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great dress! This is the second rave review I've seen for this company. They're officially on my splurge list for after baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute dress! I love the little details. And yes, I'm scared of price tags, too, but the older I get the more I realize that quality is so much more important than just a cheap outfit from Target. Great job on your selection...adorable!

    ReplyDelete