Friday, September 26, 2014

I Love to Spread the Love

Is it just me or is everyone else in denial that this is the last Friday of September? This month has flown by and it's hard to believe that next week is October. The best thing is that now that it's officially fall, this week has actually felt like fall in Georgia.


Can we talk about my picture for a minute though? These leaves were in my front yard and I was able to get (what I think is) a pretty nice shot! But anyway... moving on...
I'm glad we have finally made it to Friday! As y'all know by now, on Friday's we share the blog love and link up with Meagan! I love reading all of these posts and finding blogs I haven't read. My bloglovin feed has grown thanks to think fabulous link up! (So, thanks Meagan!). Of course, AS ALWAYS (because y'all are so great) there were so many posts to choose from!

All The Joys Friday Favorites
(a few) of my faves this week:
 
+ Anne at Love The Here and Now, Amy at Set Free and Sarah at Seriously, Sarah? win a tie for first place this week because they all posted some really yummy looking drink ideas for fall! How awesome are they? Anne made Caramel Apple Cider for adults. Amy made Frozen Butter Beer!! WHAT?! Yes, please I'll have three! And Sarah made homemade PSL. My inner penny pincher is dancing for joy at the thought of saving so much money making these at home.

+ Faith at Life w/ Mrs G & The Artist made chicken pot pie. I'm a sucker for chicken pot pie. I've never been brave enough to try making it myself, but her recipe looks so easy. (Hello, cheats included!) This has definitely been added to the meal list for our house.

+ Tabitha at A Hundred Tiny Wishes wrote a beautiful letter to her son for his birthday. I'm also very jealous that I didn't think of this idea for my son. I think it's such a sweet thought to write a letter on each birthday and give them to her son when he turns 18! Adorable!

+ Kerri over at Hey Kerri Blog got a new tattoo recently and blogged about it! If we remember from earlier this week, I LOVE tattoos and I especially love stories behind them. Plus She's the sweestest ever linking back to my story!

So what have we learned this week? Clearly I'm straving, need a good drink, and have a soft spot for sweet posts. I hope everyone has a great weekend!



18 comments :

  1. This GA fall weather is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photo! Thanks for sharing my post! Such a simple and easy drink to make. Had one last night....does that make me look bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are the sweetest. Thank you so much for including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so welcome hun! All of these fall inspired drinks and meals are so awesome. Luckily, I can cook... I can't bake, but I can cook so I have a lot of new things to try. At least drinks are easy! :) And no, it doesn't make you look bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome! I was excited when I saw you linked back over to me! I really do love your new tat though, for real. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Headed to check out ALL the recipes, holy yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I loved all of these this week!! Particularly dying to try the adult beverages but alas, have to wait until next Fall :(
    Btw - how did I not realise that it's October NEXT WEEK?? (Head buried in sand clearly!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great links! I love caramel apple cider and will have to put that on the list for November/December. And I'm thrilled the butterbeer recipe has a non-alcoholic version! Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved all of these! I have yet to try any of them but I definitely plan to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy yum indeed! there were so many last week! :) thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  11. ME TOO! :D The pot pie looks SO easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oct just snuck up on us, didn't it? I'm thinking about costumes and fall decor and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yay for a tie!! Haha...thanks girl, for the love!! You're too sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha you're so welcome! :) I hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved all of those posts! The letter idea is so sweet. I just started with E's 4th birthday - it's never too late!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks to Dr Brave for restoring my broken relationship.

    Hello Friends all over the world this is my testimony about the good work of a man who helping me roster my broken relationship and marriage and my name is Wendy Streeter I'm from Florida,USA, i was married to my husband for 4 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to Italy for a business trip where he met this girl and since then he hate me and the kids and love her only. so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to Italy to see that other woman. so i and my kids were now so frustrated and i was just staying with my mum and i was not be treating good because my mother got married to another man after my father death so the man she got married to was not treating her well, i and my kids where so confuse and i was searching for a way to get my husband back home because i love and cherish him so much so one day as i was browsing on my computer i saw a testimony about this spell caster Dr.Brave testimonies shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me so much i also think of give it a try. At first i was scared but when i think of what me and my kids are passing through so i contact him and he told me to stay calm for just 24 hours that my husband shall come back to me and to my best surprise i received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and i called Dr.Brave and he said your problems are solved my child. so this was how i get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr.Brave , i want you all on this forum to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr.Brave and i will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him his email is bravespellcaster@gmail.com he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life. once again his email address is bravespellcaster@gmail.com,or kindly visit he Website: http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/Thanks.
    (`’•.¸(` ‘•. ¸* ¸.•’´)¸.•’´)..

    «´ Thanks to Dr Brave ¨`»

    ..(¸. •’´(¸.•’´ * `’•.¸)`’•.¸ )..

    ReplyDelete