Thursday, October 30, 2014

Daddy Llama Conversations

Can anyone else belive that tomorrow is Halloween? No? Me either. Well since we're at the end of the month it's time for another round of Conversations. Technically the blogger men tell all linkup went live a few days ago, but I'm doing my own thing here. My blog, my rules, right? ;)
Let's get into it! I think Josh secretly enjoys being featured on the blog more than he lets on. He's funny that way.

combined with
Becoming AdorrableKnock on Wood

Me: OK, Babe you ready to answer some more interview questions again?
[rolls his eyes] I guess. I have a question though...
Me: What's that?
What's for Dinner?
Me: Um. I dunno. probably tacos
OK. Cool. Continue.
Me: Thanks for your permission.
Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
No.
What is?
[thinking hard] Uh, I guess Christmas. No particular reason. Just cause.
[me laughing] ok.

What do you plan on dressing up as for Halloween this year?
[giving me an evil look over his glasses] seriously?
Me: Babe, my readers don't know everything about you!
[sighs] fine. I don't dress up for Halloween. I'll wear my work clothes like I do every year.

What is your go-to drink (alcoholic or non)?
Non alcholoic would definitely be coke. Um, alcoholic would probably be Yuengling. Although we haven't had any beer in the house in awhile. Babe, you wanna get some beer later?
Me: Haha, ok. we have to go to the grocery store anyway.

What's your favorite scary movie?
OH! That's easy! All of the Halloween movies. But Freddy is pretty great too. Maybe I don't have a favorite
Me: Is this harder than you thought?
Yeah. I just like movies.

What is your best Halloween memory?
I don't remember much about Halloweens as a kid, so I guess my favorite would be seeing Zander and Ainsley trick or treating last year.
Me: And Ainsley will understand the candy this year
I'll let you handle her asking for candy every five minutes after we get home.
Me: Great, thanks.

There y'all have it. My husband. I swear as much as he sounds like he hates answering these I really think he loves it. Thanks again Becca and Amanda for these great link ups!

17 comments :

  1. Ha, man I cant wait til keith says hey babe want to go get some beer. I'm really looking forward to that! :P We are not dressing up either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like movies too Josh #thestruggleisreal

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, I'm taking your button with me when I leave here today. Also this exchange is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the stuggle is very real. his dvd / blu ray collection is massive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in a few years. Haven't really had a reason to.


    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! we'll all have to get a beer together after the baby. ;) normally I would dress up, but my new job doesn't allow it. party poopers. I didn't come up with any idea in time to dress up with the kids. oh well. there's always next year. What will Kenz be?

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! please do! I'll grab yours while I'm at it. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. I enjoy dressing up, my old job would do halloween costume contests but new job isn't safe to dress up. :( I'll think of something next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't dressed up since college... which was a long time ago. This morning, E asked me what I was going to be and I said "A Mommy". She thought I said "mummy" so now I have to figure that out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops! only one day to figure that one out, right? you've got this. Mama Survial mode activate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a fan of Halloween either....I would be ok with passing the whole holiday and going right to Thanksgiving! Although I do love my candy....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I love that he needed to know what was for dinner before he could answer any questions!
    Tacos - once a week in this house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go check it out!

    http://marykeithp.blogspot.com/2014/10/award.html

    If you do do it that is ok, make sure to post the link to your entry in my comment section. I would love to read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AW thanks soooo much!! I accept! I'll go check it out now. THANKS! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  15. Us too! sometimes I do them in burrito form, but we love tacos! Zander's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Same here!! but give me all the candy. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha "I'll let you handle her asking for candy" that made me lol!

    ReplyDelete