Friday, October 24, 2014

Pretty Little Beauty Swap

Y'all! I'm happy to announce it's finally time to reveal the Pretty Little Beauty Swap. This fun little event is hosted by Sleepy Single Girl and Southern Beauty Guide. How does it work you ask? Well, it's simple... you sign up, fill out a short little "profile", and based on your style they match you with someone similar to you! How cool, right?

I was paired with Megan from Megan's Hobby Corner. Let me tell y'all, I really think Megan and I are beauty soul mates! It was so much fun getting to know her over the last several weeks. She's about to have a baby, and her blog is just so cute!

I really think Megan totally nailed my style when it came to my beauty box. Let's take a look, shall we

She sent such a sweet Note. Seriously, y'all she's a gem!

Assorted perfume samples. 
Y'all, I love perfume. Megan learned this early on and she mentioned she had a ton of samples so I was expecting a few but she's an over achiever!

Lash Domination Mascara!!
Megan explained this particular brand is her favorite. I love eye makeup so I'm really excited to try a new brand. My go-to is usually Cover Girl, so maybe I'll have a new brand

Julep eye pallet
Again! More amazing eye makeup! Natural shades for my eyes are great so I don't look over done at work. (I don't need to look fancy) so this is prefect. A+++, Megan!!

Lip balms!!!
Burt's bees I know and love. Jack Black I had never heard of, but Megan said she's completely obsessed with it, so I have high hopes that I'll love it too.

The Body Shop Honey Soap
Um, yes please! Honey anything I'm all about!

Assorted nail colors
I don't paint my nails often but when I do, I like fun colors. Another win!

Like I said, I cannot wait to try everything here.  Megan hit the nail on the head with absolutely everything, and I'm SO thrilled to have a new blogging friend. Especially one that loves to look pretty as much as I do. Be sure to head over to Megan's page today to see what I got her. 
Happy Friday, y'all!


21 comments :

  1. Omg she did a great job! So many fun products! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a super cute swap! I love beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those perfume samples alone would of made the swap worth it to me! Nothing better then smelling fancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley you should totally sign up next time! This was so much fun. I'll let you know when the sign up is next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't she? I love my box. I'm wearing the julep eye shadows today. :) I feel pretty! The soap is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right??? I LOVE perfumes. These are all not too over powering either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes def let me know girl, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgsh you received some amazing goodies this round! I am so glad you enjoyed this round. make sure you check out my post today to see changes coming to this program. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh- all of that perfume!!!!!! You lucky girl! You'll have to let me know what you think about that mascara... I'm on the hunt for a new one. OH and the Jack Black lip balm! Okay, just let me know what you think about everything! ;) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you like it all! The perfume was a pretty random assortment from my bag, so I don't even really remember what all is in there but I tend to pick lighter scents, so hopefully most of them are good (run on sentence much?)
    Covergirl still makes the best waterproof mascaras, I've decided. The BareMinerals is a nice alternative when you don't need waterproof.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the news! thanks for the heads up! :) thanks for putting this together. so fun; Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL you crack me up! I will definitely let you know how things are. I tried the mascara today... it's SO LIGHT and wonderful. I highly suggest this mascara. @Megan @ Megan's Hobby Corner you really nailed it with the mascara, dear! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a big fan of waterproof mascara, I usually get the covergirl exact eye lights stuff. but yes, the bare minerals is just amazing. Thanks again for such an amazing box! LOVE IT! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like it is SO much fun!!!!!! I want to try to do this next time! do you use Bare Minerals?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The next one will be in January :) I hadn't tried bare minerals until I used the mascara today. Love it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...are my favorite? that seems like better grammar

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha I think since it's the brand the "is my favorite" would be right. I think. LOL either way, I got it. hahahaha have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great stuff! I'm obsessed with perfume samples too :) I love wearing a different scent every day! I think I am going to have to look into that Jack Black brand as well, I love a good lip balm. Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete