Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm High on Believing That You're In Love with Me

HAPPY FRIDAY, Y'all!!! Props to anyone that can guess what the song is from my post title today! I'll give you a clue: it's in a movie that JUST came out on DVD. ANYHOO... We've made it though another week and we're that much closer to Christmas! It's been kind of a crazy week for me. At work the girl that usually sits in the office with me has been running around doing Christmas Party things.

Speaking of the party... Our office Christmas party is tomorrow. I'm going to go ahead and apologize in advance for anyone that I text and / or snapchat frequently. Y'all MAY be getting an overwhelming amount of pictures tomorrow night because Chateau Elan is basically AH-Mazing!!

In the interest of not really wanting to type up a REAL post today, let's see what y'all may have missed during this week!
Today is Friday. Which of course means we're linking up with Meagan for Blogger Love / Friday Favorites.
All The Joys Friday Favorites
Here are just a few of my favorites from this week:

+ Chelsea // The New Wifestyle : Is your relationship ready for a dog? It's a great question. Not a lot of new couples... or even long time couples... think about all this. Sadly it leads too many dogs back into shelters.

+ Lindsay // Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos : Sausage & Bean Soup. I tell you what... I'm pretty sure I'm constantly sharing something of Lindsay's each week but this girl is just the best. Her recipes are the bomb dot com, and AFFORDABLE. It's not like you have to go out and get anything super fancy to make the stuff, y'all. I tried this soup this week, and it's the BEST!

+ Kasey at the Bat : Deep Fried Tequila. Yes. Y'all read that correctly... deep. fried. TEQUILA! I can't tell you how easy this is! So glad Kasey shared her super easy methods. Also, beware of exploding tequila. It's a real thing, y'all...

+ Ashley // That Southern Mama : Blogs to Sponsor. Ashley is one of my best blogging friends. This week she shared some of her favorite blogs to sponsor. PLUS all of them have discount codes for you to use! Looking to sit back and let your blog be promoted and loved like crazy? Check out Ashley's post for blogs to sponsor!

+ Amanda // Knock on Wood : Golden Vlog. OK, ok... ALL of the Golden Vlogs that I've watched so far have been amazing, but Amanda sang the Hippo song. It's my second favorite after Silent Night!

What were some of your favorite posts from the week?

 photo TRLSigNov2014_zps7a838dc4.png

20 comments :

  1. It's been such a fun week on your blog. So glad that Ainsley's on the mend. Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy and the song is Hooked on a Feeling!!!! We LOVE to dance to that soundtrack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend my friend!
    PS the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack is amazing! I pop the movie in at the video store just for the music alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday!!! I'm off to catch up on my reading, starting with the ones you suggested :) Have a great weekend, SEE YOU SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much! there will be tons of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! we just watched it last night and I LOVE IT!!! sooo funny. best soundtrack ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER!!! I seriously love it so much. it's on my phone today. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYYYY for Sunday! I'm soo excited! I hope you have a great weekend too. Catch up on your sleep my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday! I plan on catching up on the vlogs this weekend because so many participated this month! I can't wait to watch! Glad to hear that Ainsley is getting better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I mean. There is one about a Donkey! Why not a Llama?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I'm glad she's getting better too. It's amazing how much it's cleared up in a week from the cream.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great posts! Thanks for linking up. And have SO much fun at your party!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm SO excited for the party! Did you click the link?! the place is amazing! 6:30 pm until midnight. Our admin assistant has planned a REAL party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much fun, and I love reading the posts that others think are so great!! Thanks for sharing all of these. I hope your little sweetie starts to feel a lot better, and your weekend lends itself to some quality family time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love reading your recommendations so I can find new blogs to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to check out that soup recipe. It sounds delicious! I hope you had fun at your work party.


    ashortblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww thanks for featuring my article, melissa! you're the best! you totally brought up a great point too if you already have children! the craziness that that must bring :) hope your daughter is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're so welcome!! It was a great post. Something a lot of people don't think about. And yes, I had to mention the kids because what if your new fur baby doesn't like all of the "love* from the kid? Lol Ainsley is doing much better! Thanks for asking

    ReplyDelete