Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Auld Lang Syne

Who else is in denial that today is the LAST DAY of the year? Yep. Me too. It's absolutely been a bumpy year for us. I'm fairly sure I say that every single year, because let's be honest y'all... who can recall a year that's gone 100% smoothly for anyone?

Yes 2014 has had its bumps and absolutely given me trials and plenty to pray about, but I really wouldn't change a thing. With 2015 quickly approaching, I say bring it on. I'm looking forward to what the new year has in store for us.
I tell y'all what, having my tribe... my blogging friends... has certainly made things much easier. Losing two jobs this year? Y'all were right there by my side, cheering me on... praying for me. Starting this blog has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. (Thanks, Amanda for talking me into it). I've learned a lot this year both in the blogging community and personally.

It's only fitting that the end of the year falls on a Wednesday.
This means I get to link up with Anne for Wednesday Wishes!
Love the Here and Now
My wish goes out to all of my wonderful readers, my honorary llamas, my friends. I wish that 2015 brings you everything you want and more. Like I said, y'all have been nothing but the best for me especially when I needed you the most. I'm not going to name any names, but those that I'm talking to - you know who you are! I wish nothing but the best for all of y'all with this new year. I know it won't be easy, because let's face it, there will be bumps along the way.

That's what we have each other for though. We have each other to lean on, to support, to lift up. It warms my heart to know that. I wish that for those of y'all still in school it goes smoothly. For those in between jobs, I wish you find just what you're looking for (trust me- it's out there!). For those not sure what you're looking for, I wish that it finds you... whatever it may be!

Here's to an amazing new year, my friends! Happy New Year! See y'all on the other side!
 photo TRLSigNov2014_zps7a838dc4.png

12 comments :

  1. Hope 2015 is a great year for your family! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I hope the same for you and your family, sweetie! I hope y'all have a wonderful NYE celebrating and that the new year treats y'all well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy New Year!! Good things ahead in 2015 - those challenges just make us stronger and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year, hun! Thanks so much for being so great! looking forward to what the new year brings! :) and you're right! They do make us stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Llama! I legit cannot believe it's over though. It's really just flown right by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, sweet friend! I agree whole-heartedly. There are always amazing moments within a year, but there are also a lot of bumps, and more than anything, as you wrote, it is who is there along with you for the ride, every step of the way, praying and cheering. SO thankful to have found you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great post!! happy new year to you and lets bring on 2015 with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! You are so right...no year is perfect. If it was we wouldn't grow, we wouldn't be challenged, and we wouldn't have an appreciation for all that is good in our lives. Here's to an amazing 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year Melissa!! Love the tribe, love you friend, and love these wonderful wishes for us all! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen, lady!! 2015 is going to be a wonderful year, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy that we met! And I'm sure that this year will be better than last!

    ReplyDelete