Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's All Just so Awesome

Happy Tuesday, Y'all! I almost wasn't going to show up for the party today, but I remembered Anne has her Awesome Things link up. I also may have texted her to confirm the date. haha. I seriously love this link up and I always forget to participate. I'm so excited that I get to join in on the fun this month!
These past few days have been so full with so many awesome things. It warms my heart in so many ways.

So let's get to it!
Love the Here and Now
+ My awesome new blog design from Amanda

+ Getting to spend quality time with family

+ Extra long weekends because of the Holidays!

+ Seeing my kids bond so closely with my aunts and uncles. (Their great aunts / great uncles)

+ Pies!

+ Cuddles on the couch with both babies and Josh

+ Getting new sponsor notifications. I love being able to offer sponsorships and promote new blogging friends

+ Christmas decorations going up everywhere!

+ Enjoying adult beverages with my mom and aunt... complete with good old fashioned sleep over.

+ Laughing until there's no sound coming out and your stomach hurts

+ Leaf Piles 

What would be on your list? Link up with Anne!
 photo TRLSigNov2014_zps7a838dc4.png

27 comments :

  1. Pie IS awesome and so are leaf piles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIES! Hahah, true though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, who doesn't love pie?! C'mon!!! (And yes to sponsorship notifications!!! :) The best!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list! I mean, who doesn't think Pie is awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, pie... YES. Love that pic of them in the leaf pile too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting sponsors! Proud of you!!! you have worked SO hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up. I', with you...emails from Passionfruit saying I have a new sponsor always bring a huge smile to my face!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pies and leaves...love it all. I totally pulled the whole jumping in the leaf pile this year.. #notashamed

    ReplyDelete
  9. That spread of food looks AMAZING!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your table looks delicious! I love reflecting on all that is good. It steals back any time lost to worry, craziness and sadness. Beautiful and fun post today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laughing til it hurts and you're crying and your cheeks are pulled tight = YES!! This is definitely awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leaf piles!!! That's awesome!!! We don't get those here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. they really are. I loved spending time with family

    ReplyDelete
  14. seriously the best! LOVE getting those emails!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so far no one I know... pies are just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks! they had so much fun with those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YES! those are the best emails. love them! :) this was a great linkup to start the week

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I'm right there with you, lady! I enjoy it as much as the kids. I just have to be careful not to break something. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. it was SO good! that was the aftermath of Thanksgiving. haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks so much! I really enjoyed writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. SAD! Come to GA and I'll make one for you. lord knows we have enough leaves that I need to rake up

    ReplyDelete